PDA

View Full Version : Vueling

Splat
8th Mar 2004, 22:41
He visto que buscan a Pilotos en Barcelona. Algien sabe algo de ellos?

Gracias

Splat

peb
9th Mar 2004, 07:44
Para los que esten buscando trabajo:

La compañ'a de nueva creación Vueling Airlines busca para su base en Barcelona:
-Comandantes
-Pilotos
-Sobrecargos
-Azafatas/os
-Mecánicos

Quieren volar con Airbus 321/330 este verano.Anuncios en Flight Intrnational de la próxima semana y en los periódicos nacionales el fin de semana del 13-14 Marzo.
Pruebas para final de mes.Aplicar en la web que estará lista la semana próxima y/o enviar C.V. a toda prisa a C/Panama 22 08034 Barcelona.
Informacion obtenida de la DGAC y de alguno que ya ha llamado.

Fuente: http://www.pilotosdeiberia.com/foro/. Hecho por J.J Gonzalez

jeanben
9th Mar 2004, 19:20
no se funciona el sitio web..y no puedo trovarlo con google o un otro motor de busca.

Algien tiene mas informacion? es bien ya.

soy muy sorprendido que quieren volar el A330.

Es facil de haber unos "Slots" en BCN?

Jean-ben.

peb
10th Mar 2004, 05:55
Aqui teneis la web site www.vueling.com/recruit (http://www.vueling.com/recruit). Pero dicen que lo que piden es la releche pero bueno a mandar CVs y cruzar los dedos.

:ok:

Aqui tengo los requisitos, lo unico que les falta por pedir es que pongas el avion y las oficinas tambien

Para F/O:

The new generation Spanish airline needs
A minimum of 3000 hours total flying time A minimum of 1000 hours on jet aircraft
General requirements
Based in Barcelona
Must hold a valid JAA-ATPL licence
Must hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate
Maximum age 58 years
Must have the right to work in the EU
Fluent English
Fluent Spanish a plus
Visit www.vueling.com/recruit
Alternatively send CV to the address given below.
Address: Panama 22, 08034 Barcelona, Spain

Para comandates:

The new generation Spanish airline needs
A minimum of 5000 hours total flight time
A minimum of 2000 PIC on jet aircraft over 45T
General requirements
Based in Barcelona
Must hold a valid JAA-ATPL licence
Must hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate
Maximum age 58 years
Must have the right to work in the EU
Fluent English
Fluent Spanish a plus
Visit www.vueling.com/recruit
Alternatively send CV to the address given below.
Address: Panama 22, 08034 Barcelona, Spain

:mad: :mad:

despegue
16th Mar 2004, 08:58
My information is that they will start using B737.700's, flying both from El Prat as from Valencia (Manises).
No mention about Airbus.

Spearing Britney
19th Mar 2004, 16:20
Well they are interviewing Airbus FO's next week in Barcelona...

Anyone got any other info on them?

jeanben
19th Mar 2004, 17:51
bl..dy h.ll !

Will Vueling operate Airbus (A321 and A330) or Boeing 737?

What is this mess...no news to grab..

Sure for the Airbus fleet?

Cheers Burger.

Jean

Tenminutes
20th Mar 2004, 22:55
It's Airbus A320's and NOT B737-700's. :\

Anyone have any more info on this new start up ?

bacardi walla
21st Mar 2004, 05:06
OK, forgive my ignorance but what does Vueling mean ?

GODET
24th Mar 2004, 20:54
If it can help... I've been contacted last friday for an assessment day this friday 26th in BCN and I'm type rated on the 737 NG/Efis...
Don't know if it is a clue or not, but I don't think that a new company will hire someone without the right type rating (waste of time). I'm maybe wrong... we'll see on friday.

all the best,

jeanben
24th Mar 2004, 20:59
Seems to be on 737 thus..

Bonne chance au soleil Godet.

Spearing Britney
25th Mar 2004, 20:59
I've been contacted too for Friday in BCN, only I am A320 rated!!!!

jeanben
25th Mar 2004, 21:05
well...
that is a bit strange isn't it?
a mixt fleet? why not...

Would be interested to know what they may offer..

Not short listed..:\

peb
27th Mar 2004, 14:34
Any news from the guys who went to BCN last Friday?

bacardi walla
5th Apr 2004, 16:55
Obviously no news from anyone then :confused:

peb
6th Apr 2004, 16:06
Today a have spoken to a friend of mine who went to the interw but he didn´t get throught. He told me that they will be using A320.

Anyone anymore?

Odlix
7th Apr 2004, 11:21
Two A320 it seems, with plans to expand. They wanna fly domestic and Med destinations... we'll see.

GODET
8th Apr 2004, 19:03
I went to bcn...and didn't succeed... off course.
I have not been told why...

Odlix
9th Apr 2004, 11:17
May I ask if you're flying with Virgin Express?

GODET
10th Apr 2004, 07:09
No sorry.
I've flown for another Be company...
Do you fly for VEX?

Odlix
10th Apr 2004, 12:26
Nope... still flying good old Warriors. :ouch:

blackwidow
18th Apr 2004, 11:18
Anymore news re Vueling..

Have they decided fleet, started recruitment etc??:sad: :cool:

Tenminutes
22nd Apr 2004, 01:18
A320's and yes, recruitment has started. For pilot jobs go to Vueling (http://www.vueling.com) :ugh:

bacardi walla
22nd Apr 2004, 05:40
Seems that things are moving along as planned with a first flight planned for sometime in June, and with A320's...... allegedly.

bacardi walla
10th May 2004, 19:13
Seems I spoke too soon. It's all gone incredibly quiet. Has anyone heard from them recently......:confused:

And an ad in this weeks Flight magazine advertising for.......... er, it's in Spanish :confused: thought they were leaning towards English speaking staff :oh:

peb
17th May 2004, 17:58
Vueling will fly from Barcelona to Paris, Brussels, Palm and Ibiza

MADRID. Strong competition that there exercise the companies of low cost and the high prices of the oil do not seem to have reduced the expectations of the investing groups that months ago they bet for getting in the air business. After Air Madrid, who will inaugurate they services next May 30, yesterday Vueling Airlines appeared in Barcelona the airline.

Constituted last February 11 with an initial investment of 30 million Euros, the new company is informed by the signature capital Apax Partners (40 %), Investments Hemisphere (group Planet, 30 %), the own managing team (23 %) and the founder of the North American airline JetBlue Airways (7 %).

Taking the airport of The Prat as an operational headquarters and attending to the great potential of human and economic growth that agglutinates the Barcelona, Vueling will commercialize from July 1 four daily flights to Paris, Brussels, Palma and Ibiza with two Airbus A-320 of 180 seats, which will be complemented by two more units of the same model from 2005. The plan of business contemplates an invoicing of 21 million Euros at the conclusion of the year and entering benefits between the second one and the third semester of operations.

The philosophy of the company centres on offering a qualit product to prices more small than the competition, thanks to the small structure of costs that theirenjoys. Sources of the company think that the tariffs will be between 30 and one 40 % cheaper than the commercialized ones for Iberia. The first tickets, which will be put to the sale from next Monday, the 17th of May (all of class tourist), only will be able to be acquired across Internet and of the telephonic head office of reservations.

bacardi walla
31st May 2004, 07:38
Well having contacted them over 2 months ago, they have failed to reply to my requests for recruitment information. Bad comms from the start is not a good sign, especially for a company who claims to want to look after their staff......