PDA

View Full Version : JAR sample questions

Martin1234
8th Mar 2004, 04:37
http://www.jaa.nl/licensing/jar-fcl_questions.html

At least something. Anyone care to produce an answer sheet?

Anyway, am I the only one waiting for the JAA to produce enough questions so they can make all of them public like the FAA?

RowleyUK
8th Mar 2004, 05:27
From having a brief look at the air law example i would say they are very accurate to what you get in the exam.......I would go a little further to say i had some of them in my exam!!

They are defo from the question bank......many, many questions were in my exams!

NineEighteen
9th Mar 2004, 15:52
Be careful...I understand that the CAA have distanced themselves from the JAA sample questions. I think there may be some tweaks to these questions in the CAA exams so I wouldn't advise learning and recalling the answers.

I strongly advise checking with your instructors.

Good luck

Alex Whittingham
9th Mar 2004, 16:31
NineEighteen is quite right, the CAA have distanced themselves from these questions although I think they did that mostly so they were seen to be not responsible for errors and were not expected to provide answers to the unanswerable.

Many of these questions still turn up in the exams with very few or no changes. A few are in the question bank but not used by the UK CAA, the Mass & Balance question about standard masses for infants is one, some have been lightly re-worded to make them more intelligible.

onehunga
10th Mar 2004, 18:29
Irrespective of whether the actual questions are in the exams or not thanks for posting that link. I am about a month into the distance learning and one thing that concerned me was getting a feel for what question formats, style etc are. Seeing some first hand will help my learning enormously not to mention give me some more practice questions to run through.

mazzy1026
10th Mar 2004, 19:31
These samples are great - you can look at the questions and if not sure then look at the study material to get the answers however, are the answers available anywhere else - i.e. are they printed seperately ?