PDA

View Full Version : B767 Project

Ka8 Flyer
5th Mar 2004, 19:34
Hi folks!

A friend of mine and I are working on a 767 simulator project. We are in the process of programming a realistic 767 cockpit procedure trainer for the beginning, and after that include a 3D visual system.
Unfortunately, we have stumbled upon a problem:
we need good quality photographs for the different panels!
Most importantly, we need a picture of the overhead panel. Seperate pictures will be fine aswell, as long as a system is fully present on any 1 picture.
If you are able to provide us with a few pictures, that would be great.
Kind regards,

Mark

Tonic Please
6th Mar 2004, 04:22
Have fun around www.smartcockpit.com

:ok:

Dan

-<M4v3r1ck>-
6th Mar 2004, 05:26
Not sure if you'll get the detail your after but you may find some useful stuff on www.airliners.net

At the very least, you'll find some real purty pictures :ok:

Mav

Halcyon Days
6th Mar 2004, 06:00
Hi Ka8
Check your PMs.
Rgds

Ka8 Flyer
6th Mar 2004, 19:19
Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to answer my request!

Regarding smartcockpit - I already emailed Ludovic, maybe I'll get my hands on something here

Regarding airliners.net - I checked all 57/67 pictures and unfortunately didn't find anything useful. Either the angle is wrong, or the images are too small...
Also, there is the problem with the copyright of the images...

To show you guys what we mean, here are two screenshots:

(Sorry for the black background, but this is the reason why we need the photos)

http://home.t-online.de/home/mark.foti/CPT/CPT.jpg

Here only the battery is on, aswell as the "light test". All lights that are currently illuminated are supplied by the battery bus.

http://home.t-online.de/home/mark.foti/CPT/CPT2.jpg

The second one is a bit more complex. The aircraft is pretty much configured for pushback (except for the IRU's, which are not yed modelled), but we had a temporary short circuit in the left AC bus. The left AC bus was automatically removed from power, and you'd have to reset the left Bus Tie Breaker to restore power to it.
The left DC bus however is supplied by the right dc bus via the DC bus tie breaker. If we would press the left bus tie breaker button, the DC bus tie breaker would open and the left DC bus would no longer be powered.
Ah yes, the left yaw damper is inop because the stby dc bus is off
:cool:

Regards,

Mark