PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Ops Staff

molesrus
4th Mar 2004, 00:20
Why do Emerald always seem to be advertising for Ops Mgr, Ops officers, Assistants & crewing peeps ?

redsnail
4th Mar 2004, 04:25
Because the folks they have there leave. Some go elsewhere, some fly.

Doctor Cruces
4th Mar 2004, 14:58
........and if you look at all the other threads and posts about Emerald, you will see why.

Doc C

smellster
4th Mar 2004, 20:25
Redsnail, have you been on the white wine spritzers again! :D

As Doctor C says check the emerald posts further down the page and you'll see why they are jumping ship. Should be advertising for pilots aswell fairly soon. ;)

Don't seem to pay too much either if you look here (http://www.aviationjobsearch.com/employer.asp?employerid=815) although it pays more than an FO starting with the company!

redsnail
5th Mar 2004, 06:39
Hey smellster,
I don't drink much you know :E
Backed up with a "quiet" session in London on Monday. Wednesday wasn't a bad night either.
Holidays are great. :D
:ok:

dada
7th Mar 2004, 05:36
i know why, because they're a right....................

SM82
7th Mar 2004, 09:51
go on dada u know u want to :p

Phil Brockwell
8th Mar 2004, 23:16
Oh please not another prompt for a bunch of whinging pilots wishing they had the skills and experience to choose their employer.

Captain I. Jones
20th Mar 2004, 19:35
I think I might recognise your tone Phil, if I'm right then you're one of the prats that makes the company so hard to work for, I can't wait to hear your whinging when you've got no pilots left and your job is on the line.

Night Freighter
21st Mar 2004, 10:11
Phil, those whinging pilots you talk about work damn hard for the company, and how you can say there is no skill in their job is beyond me. Your problem is a little closer to home and probably has something to do with the size of your TINY PR:mad:CK

Captain I. Jones
21st Mar 2004, 11:38
Well said Night Freighter!

Phil Brockwell
22nd Mar 2004, 11:23
My post is in relation to the over abundance of company bashing that is aimed towards Emerald. I merely was pointing out that obviously anyone working at Emerald that hates it so much should move on unless they are not employable by companies with a more pilot freindly attitude to staff benefits.

I was not meant to be a slur upon the efforts and abilities of the pilots who work for Emerald, just exasperation at the same old posts, by the same old people who should have done something to rectify the situation by now by moving on. If of course they havent moved on I can only come to the conclusion that they do not have the "skills and experience to choose their employer." or they would have chosen another employer.

My problem ....closer to home....size of my.......????? Can't even be bothered with that one.

Capt Jones. I think you may have me confused with someone else with a similar tone?