PDA

View Full Version : What's it take to get on at Emerald

MEI
3rd Mar 2004, 05:06
Just wondering how they select pilot's. Word of mouth, through there courses they advertise for, or just show up with your knee pads. Thanks for the info.

EGCC24L
3rd Mar 2004, 06:16
If they are looking for pilots they usally advertise in flight international (well they have in the past anyway) if you send your cv in just on the off chance dont expect anything back from
them unless they call you for an interview.

dada ......anything to add :D

dada
7th Mar 2004, 13:46
Lots dave but censored

Talking Checklist
7th Mar 2004, 20:28
I cant think of a better bunch of people to work with (pilots engineers etc) but on the other hand I cant think of a worse company to work for. They simply do not care about the people that work for them. You will be used and abused and given absolutely no thanks for it.

The best bit of advice for anyone considering a job as a pilot with this outfit is to think long and hard about it - try every other company you can before selling your soul to this lot!

Emerald cannot be considered as a career - it will only give you a step on the ladder into commercial aviation so the sooner you get out the better!

MEI
8th Mar 2004, 05:54
1700 hour JAA and FAA licenses willing to be abused and work for pot noodles. Anyone PM me if they need a new tire to kick around.

Talking Checklist
8th Mar 2004, 16:35
Previous post says it all really - so long as you have people saying things like that things will never change - Emerald knows that and hence gets away with what it does!