PDA

View Full Version : tcx

c.r.m what is it
29th Feb 2004, 08:37
Hi have just flown home from fuerteventura, were we parked next to a thomas cook a330-2, is there anybody about that can tell me if that aircraft goes down there regulary, or was it a one off? just wondering as i am flying there with them soon and would love to go on that!!

Thanx

johnwalton
29th Feb 2004, 17:14
It could be that they were using the 332 for extra capacity over the half-term school holidays, but I doubt whether it is a regular visitor to FUE. I could be wrong of course...

one truevoice
29th Feb 2004, 17:39
I agree with John. It is rare to see an A330 down FUE way especially in the winter months. It could be covering for GJMAB (757-300) which is still being inspected by Boeing at LYS.

There are a hundered reasons why an A330 could be down there but I expect the simple explanation is to cover a tech airframe in the fleet.

Thomas_Cook_757-300
29th Feb 2004, 17:43
Hi,
Thomas Cook utilise their A330s most commonly on long haul routes but in the summer months they can be seen at destinations such as ALC and AGP. In resent weeks they have also been noted at LYS. What is your flight date and I can try and find out your aircraft type?

Thanks

Thomas_Cook_757-300