PDA

View Full Version : EAC/E7 - Paul Stoddard is back!

Mad-Air
19th Feb 2004, 19:13
It's my understanding (someone can and will correct me if I'm wrong!) that Paul Stoddard has taken back the day-to-day running of European Aviation Air Charter.

There are a few reasons (i don't profess know them al!!), but from what I do know, the group of 11 investors have FAILED to come up with the additional funds and are a little short of a some thought to be around the 10-15 million GBP mark.

This buyout has been on going for some 15months now and must be on of the most complicated and lenghty takeovers (of a company this size) that i've heard of.
Bath Travel and Travel City are just 2 of the group who want to complete the takeover.

I would think that the company will continue, as Paul started the company and I'm sure he won't want to see his "toy" dissappear into the annals of history.
Anyone got some loose change....... We could have a go ourselves and all of PPrune could become part owners..... Danny et al, what do ya reckon?!

On another note - the Current master of the Dark Arts (a.k.a The Crew Resources Manager) is leaving European to go back up north to join BMI Baby..... Good Luck!:ok:

richterscale10
19th Feb 2004, 21:18
well done that person for escaping EAC......

They should do well within another low cost ethos!!