PDA

View Full Version : easy recruitment

given-rate
16th Feb 2004, 04:42
Hi folks!

Can anybody give me some details about the easyjet recruitment process.

The team exercise and the ability test are what I´m interested in particularly.

Any other information is appreciated.

Thanks !

;)

given-rate
19th Feb 2004, 02:02
Hey !

Really nobody here willing or able to post an answer ?:confused:

Or did the way I posed my question sound too unfriendly ?

Or has it been discussed over and over and people around here are just sick of it ?

ahem - help ! :bored:

JetSetJim
19th Feb 2004, 02:32
Just two words really.... CTC-McAlpine!

Check them out at www.ctc-mcalpine.com or do a search on pprune - you said it... it's been discussed heaps, but has one of the most useful threads you'll find!

JSJ

given-rate
19th Feb 2004, 03:11
well - I didn´t want to sound rude....sorry if I did.

Thanks to Jetsetjim for the reply - the search function seems to work again so I´m going to see what I can find.....

Sjakie
19th Feb 2004, 07:11
About the team-exercise:

That's fairly easy! Together with your buddies you have to find an acceptable evacuation plan for a village threatened to be flooded. Use your brains, don't interrupt people, have a close look at your watch and make a sound plan and it should work out fine! Advice: don't try to find THE solution as time is much too limited for that. Just show some good old CRM.

The ability test: yeah, that's a bit a stupid one. It takes a bit too much time to write everyting down here but basically, it's an exercise consisting of 5 different exercises. Each exercise consists of +/- 16 little cards with information written on it, however, some cards miss the info. By sorting the cards in a '
'logical logic', try to answer the questions! It sounds way more complicated than it really is, just think straight ahead, focus on finding the logic and that's it!

Good luck!