PDA

View Full Version : Britannia Interview top tips?

finalglide
20th Jan 2004, 19:28
Hi I have an interview next week for Britannia main line and am wondering if anyone has some good info on any of the questions?Do they ask any Tech questions? or do they work from a set list of problem questions?
Any help would be greatful and in return I will swap all the info and sample questions on the selection process so far including the Ipa database.

Chuffer Chadley
21st Jan 2004, 02:22
Finalglide

Best of luck. Could you tell us your experience level? TR?

Ciao
CC

StudentInDebt
21st Jan 2004, 05:40
Britannia interviewers are more interested in you as a person rather than whether you know the serial numbers of the engines fitted to the fleet.

In the main interview everyone gets asked pretty much the same questions and they are no different from those you would get asked for a job in any industry.

There may also be an chat with a psychologist, nothing to say other than be honest.

There are quite a few people who have been through the interview very recently, they might have more upto date information, a quick search will reveal who they are. Not sure you should be handing out the IPAs information freely, they go to a lot of trouble to put that information together and should be properly rewarded for their effort on your behalf.

Altyre
22nd Jan 2004, 23:53
Finalglide:
is it the first part of the assessment or have you already been through it? I've only done the first part myself, I have been positive but still waiting for the next round. If it's the first part I can help you out but not for the other one, sorry!

furby
31st Jan 2004, 14:40
Good luck everyone!

I have my assessment day coming up and would appreciate any tips/info.

Some people have mentioned that there are several parts to the assessment day but according to the letter I received it seems to last all day including the usual tests, interview and group test. (from 0830 to 1730).

Thanks

Altyre
1st Feb 2004, 21:12
The first day will have tests and group assessment AND if you're successful, you'll be invited for a second part where you'll be interviewed by pilots and psychologists and you'll have a sim ride.