PDA

View Full Version : riverside

slow_bird1
15th Jan 2004, 05:02
hi

has any one had any dealings with riverside flight training? i would be very interested in your thoughts as hoping to start commercials soon

thanks

d

onehunga
15th Jan 2004, 17:58
You might want to check this out. Seemed very intriguing at the time. Wherever you go remember the golden rule of never paying up front and try and give yourself a backup plan if you get out there and find all is not what it would seem!

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111939&highlight=riverside

jockeymon
16th Jan 2004, 21:04
Dtrevatt, as a former pupil of riverside (did my ppl there) and aim to do cpl/ir/me with them this summer ,I have nothing but praise for the set up there, but rather than start this whole debate up again, pm me if you want any details of my dealings or just a general overview.
Regards Jockeymon

PPRuNe Towers
16th Jan 2004, 21:31
jockeymon,

Your welcome to discuss Riverside here - we have no problems with that at all. The pricipal is the only one who has ever been honest enough to give a genuine indication of just how much the unpublicised extras add up to.

We wish them the very best in a crowded market but hope we don't ever see a repitition of the organised response we witnessed last time, particularly from new signups.

Wannabees have too keen a nose to put up with that.

Regards
Rob