PDA

View Full Version : today...my FIRST SOLO!!

italianpilot
8th Jan 2004, 06:20
It was incredible!!Today has been one of the most beautiful days in my life!!! I'm sooooo HAPPY!!

Ps: sorry guys if in this post there is no question....i just wanted to let you know that i love flying just like all of you!!

The African Dude
8th Jan 2004, 07:31
May the runway rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back (except during landing)
May the sun shine warm upon your face, without blinding you
And rains fall soft upon your fields, without icing up your wings.
And until you fly again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I know I've just murdered a perfectly good blessing but who cares, ha ha.

Wel done mate, all the best.

Andy:ok:

catherine
8th Jan 2004, 17:29
CONGRATULATIONS! It is such a fantastic feeling and no doubt you will smiling for ages! :D

fonawah
8th Jan 2004, 17:42
Many congrats on your solo. I know the feeling having done mine in August last year...Im still smiling .
Well done:ok:

spudskier
9th Jan 2004, 03:22
Congrats guy!!! :ok: That is a day you will remember for the rest of your life! Such a freedom, and of course the plane flys so much better with just you in it! Sun is shining, landings are greased and a new career begins!

I guarentee that every time from here on out you hear of someone else doing their first solo you'll remember this and the biggest, cheesiest grin will spread across your face :}

Soutie
9th Jan 2004, 07:41
Well done to a great achievement!!:ok: I did my first solo over a year ago and still remember it with great excitement. Your enthuisiasm is infectious, thank-you!! May you have many more equally exciting flights!!

Divergent Phugoid!
12th Jan 2004, 21:24
Well done!! Congratulations!!

In the dim and distant past, my instructor pilot had a tremendous sence of humour, he sent me solo at 1300 on the 13th dec!!

The feelings of exhilleration of flying solo over the airfield with all the students watching. Was truely magnificent!! And yes the landing was a greaser!

May I wish you many years of safe aviating!!

DP. :ok: :ok: :ok: