PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a Taxi?

sullie
6th Jan 2004, 19:28
Hi to all,

Well having tried the banks for that elusive loan, I've decided the only way I'm going to get this flight training on the road is to get out on it myself, and I think the taxi route is the way forward. Is there anyone else going about financing training this way?
Best of luck to the rest of you starting out or progressing through your training, by the way I'm willing to travel anywhere IN THE WORLD for a fare. Talk to you later.

Sullie.

FlyingForFun
6th Jan 2004, 19:41
I'm willing to travel anywhere IN THE WORLD for a fareSullie - you may have to wait a little while until I get myself an IR, but after that I'll be willing to move anywhere in the world, as long as there's a guaranteed job there for me. I'm sure we could come to some arrangement..... TAXI :ok: :D

Good luck - stick with it, and the hard work will pay off.

FFF
-----------

Andy_R
7th Jan 2004, 17:31
Not sure how tongue in cheek your comments are but IF you are serious there are far better ways to earn a living let alone get funds together.

Take it from someone who knows through bitter experience and years of 120 hour weeks :{

Harves
8th Jan 2004, 08:49
Just another perspective here, but got my frozen ATPL in June.....got my Taxi licence in November...probably not what you want to hear, but to be honest, not a bad way to fund your currency and have the flexibility to run off to those much sought after interviews, so go for it and be there ahead of the game...good luck anyway!!...and remember to split your takings!!