PDA

View Full Version : Flying in 2004

Naples Air Center, Inc.
1st Jan 2004, 13:10
It has been 2004 for about an hour here in Florida. All the parties are winding down now.

We wanted to thank all our students and all the great people on PPRuNe for the support you have given us over the years.

Meeting so many interesting people and helping them experience our common passion, flight, is what makes this job one of the best in the world.

May all your hopes and dreams of flight come true in 2004.

Happy New Year and Godspeed in Your Careers,

Richard and Nikki Gentil
Naples Air Center, Inc.

FlyingForFun
2nd Jan 2004, 16:30
Richard,

A remarkably sensible post, with very little indication of being alcohol-affected, given the time of year, if you don't mind me saying so! :bored: :hmm: :} :eek: :D

FFF
----------

Charlie Zulu
2nd Jan 2004, 17:24
Hi FFF,

Ah Richard probably prepared the post earlier in New Years Eve and all that was required would have been a click on "Submit".

:O :D :p ;) :)

Happy New Year to Richard, Nikki, Bea and the team at NAC and also to everyone else on PPRune.

Best wishes,

Richard.

M.85
2nd Jan 2004, 22:36
Any chance for overseas students to work as Instructors after they get their CFI certif?

Cheers,

M.85

Naples Air Center, Inc.
3rd Jan 2004, 12:07
FlyingForFun,

I did have a sip of the bubbly to ring in the new year, but that was it. My wife had talked me in to doing something, I never wanted to do. She wanted to celebrate the new year by jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. We planned on flying to Lake Wales with Jatin and Bea for some Sky Diving (http://www.adventuresinflorida.net/FloridaSkydivingCenter.htm) on new years morning.

I am sure you guessed it by the post, the chute did open. ;)

Richard,

I hope you have a great 2004 too. We expect to see you back in Naples before the end of 2k4. :cool:

M.85,

We will be looking to add additional dual rated CFIs to the NAC Team in the next few months. :ok:

Take Care,

Richard