PDA

View Full Version : December ATPL exam results

student-mork
17th Dec 2003, 22:19
Hi all, am expecting results soon (and an end to insomnia) but my postie doesnt saunter up the driveway until 10:30ish. Can anyone who gets em bright and early post as a reply to this when they get their results, so myself and others like me can chase away the butterflies for another morning?
Best of luck, hope we all pass all of the little darlings!:\

My names Turkish
17th Dec 2003, 22:30
Isint just the worst? I dont really get all that nervous in the run up to the exams or during the exams, but the waiting could kill me for sure. Especially with a day or two to go. Best of luck to all those waiting.

flyfish
17th Dec 2003, 22:49
I spoke to the man who does, at the CAA yesterday and they were still being marked, so who knows when we will get them.

student-mork
18th Dec 2003, 00:00
If Flyfishs' man on the inside is right, they will be coming along just before Xmas, I wonder if the CAA will print the results on the inside of a card with a few seasonal lines...
" Dear Candidate X, Christmas is coming,the goose is getting fat, dont go booking your CPL, you failed them all you ****."

My names Turkish
18th Dec 2003, 00:48
The word I have, from a thoroughly unreliable source is tomorrow. (Just kidding, you know who you are)

student-mork
18th Dec 2003, 15:11
Well, the CAA have had their ten working days, my postie must have wet the bed, coz hes been and gone. No results! Going to call the CAA this morning, providing they will speak to me I shall post my findings here. Anyone anywhere had any results?:yuk:

student-mork
18th Dec 2003, 18:04
Well, had a short and unproductive chat with a CAA recorded message..10 days blah blah. Further research elsewhere indicates that some results have been received today, the rest are more than likely to be coming tomorrow.

Jinkster
18th Dec 2003, 19:52
"Dear Candidate X, Christmas is coming,the goose is getting fat, dont go booking your CPL, you failed them all you ****."

Hahahaha - very funny student-mork!!!!!

:E :E :E :E :E

Alex Whittingham
18th Dec 2003, 21:15
The first results have arrived in today's (thursday's) second post.

student-mork
18th Dec 2003, 21:38
Cheers Alex,

Can always rely on Bristol GS to come to the rescue! Tomorrow it is then.

My names Turkish
18th Dec 2003, 23:07
I got mine, and am all the way over here in the good ol' US of A. Not too great, have to flight planning again, arrrgggghh!!!!! The big bad dreaded PoF got me too. Oh well:(

whydididoit
19th Dec 2003, 00:20
Got mine today.. and 3 makes 14! Bring on the flying..

Keith.Williams.
19th Dec 2003, 02:26
Some of our students got their results today, but others are still waiting. They have been very good so far, so perhaps it is going to be a good vintage!!

Before getting too wound up about the results being late, we should remember that the 10 working days do not start on the day you take an exam, but at the end of the exam week. So by their calculations any results which arrive on Saturday are just in time.

student-mork
19th Dec 2003, 03:09
I bow to your superior knowledge Keith, by the way loved the book "instruments 1000 Q&As" (available at transair) lots of them came up, plus the first question was that one on parralax, until I did the brush up at Bristol, I thought it was a laxative. Roll on tomorrow! Tora! Tora! Tora!

My names Turkish
19th Dec 2003, 03:20
Stop being so msug all you happy people, its making those of us trying to be miserable get distracted. I will second the above. Very helpfull product indeed, but the question hasked to be asked: Where are the 1000 Q&A books for the other subjects?

WX Man
19th Dec 2003, 04:44
I spoke to the man who does, at the CAA yesterday and they were still being marked, so who knows when we will get them.

Crapola... 17th Dec, mine were obviously in the post. Because they arrived this morning. First set of 7... passed 'em all!!!!

Fanbloodytastic.

Good luck & peaceful nights to those still awaiting their results!

student-mork
19th Dec 2003, 18:21
Yeeeeehah! Received results, passed the last three ENDEX! ENDEX! ENDEX! Its taken a year and 5 sittings but now its out of the way. :ok:

iainpoll
19th Dec 2003, 19:41
still not received mine, any bright ideas anyone? :yuk: :ugh:

flyfish
19th Dec 2003, 21:10
Got mine this morning, 13 out of the way now , missed g-nav by 2%, that will teach me not to take help when its offered.
Send Clowns, i will be in touch if i may. ****** !

timzsta
20th Dec 2003, 01:07
Phoned home to say I was finally leaving work last night after staying on to do some overtime following some diverts in STN yesterday. "Ok see you in a bit, by the way the letter from the CAA arrived in the post". Then got stuck in a traffic jam for an hour on way home - AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH

:rolleyes:

But good things come to those who wait - 90%, 89% and 85%.

:ok:

Thats 11 out of 14 passed first time. One final big push for the last three in Jan and then its time to get flying.

Keith.Williams.
20th Dec 2003, 02:11
Hello Turkish,

I'm glad you found the books useful. I am currently working on General Navigation, but it will take some time to complete. The questions are easy to get hold of, but writing the detailed explanations takes a lot of time.

My names Turkish
20th Dec 2003, 03:08
I can imagine, it takes a bloody long time just to read them! Dont suppose you could put a rush on it in time for my resits in Feb:p ?

Mark24
20th Dec 2003, 09:21
Well I am at the stage where I have completed 13 out of 14 - I sat GNAV for the second time in December and received the result this morning...74% ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess I'm at Gatwick again in Feb...sitting 6! Better get it this time!

M

iainpoll
20th Dec 2003, 16:43
Oh well......postie came this morning...and guess what...no results!!!!

Guess they have got lost in the Christmas post. :ugh:

ccc111
20th Dec 2003, 19:45
finally got my results today 96 in pof well pleased 88 and 85 only 2 left , just cant wait to get flying

TRon
20th Dec 2003, 20:45
If they dont arrive but the results have been released you can have them faxed to you.

Your FTO should have a direct dial number for the chap there, who is actually very helpful although I cant remember his name.

I had to have that done with mine twice, I think it must be because I live in the Ar$e end of no-where and the post office are crap!! Although it is more nerve wracking watching your results slowly come out of a fax machine!!

If you PM Send Clowns he should be able to get hold of it for you should your FTO gone home for crimbo, although I imagine the CAA have by now as well.

iainpoll
22nd Dec 2003, 17:11
Finally came this morning and all passed! The End!

I am off to get slaughtered!

:O :O :O :O :O