PDA

View Full Version : Christmas cards for aviators

WelshFlyer
6th Dec 2003, 02:41
Dose anyone know where to get relatively humerous Christmas cards for aviators? (you know the kind I mean, the ones with Farther christmas reading the ANO - that kind of stuff!)

WF.

witchdoctor
6th Dec 2003, 19:03
Can't name the site as it would be blatant advertising, but I've just ordered some aviation print xmas cards from the shop website for a very large international air display type of event that takes place somewhere in Wiltshire in July. (If you're still stuck, look at the classifieds on p88 of this month's Aircraft Illustrated).

They do many different kinds of cards and calendars, including a selection of funnies. Roughly 10 cards for £4.

Charley B
6th Dec 2003, 20:38
Trans-Air pilot shop at Shoreham Airport have some --they are also on line.

PPRuNe Towers
6th Dec 2003, 22:43
If you want to support aviation may I suggest the Shuttleworth Trust Xmas card packs. They're the official Towers offering to chums this year.

We'd love you to do your bit to support our flying heritage.

Rob

WelshFlyer
6th Dec 2003, 23:16
The Suttleworth cards sound like the best. How do I get my hands no them without flying down to Suttleworth, which even though the ATPL needs a lot of hours, I don't intend to do before Christmas!

WF.

McD
7th Dec 2003, 00:45
For Welsh Flyer's benefit - It looks like Shuttleworth Trust is making their Christmas cards available via online order.

I'll post the link here (http://www.shuttleworth.org/collection/shop.htm) (didn't know if you would mind or not, Sir Towers, since you mentioned them, but remove the link of course if you don't want it on here).

The Christmas cards are the first two items on the page.

McD