PDA

View Full Version : Exam Results

Lewy Boy
20th Nov 2003, 19:10
WELL DONE to all who got the results they wanted from the november exams. I got 4/7 with the other 3 failed by no more than 6%. Good luck also to everyone in December!!!!!

ciao for now

spitfire747
20th Nov 2003, 19:16
WELL DONE LEW BOY

4 down.. excellent.. go and have a few beers.. hopefully mine will appear today !!!

Spitty:zzz:

Arrowhead
20th Nov 2003, 19:46
I live in London and got mine today too. PLeased to say that I have now passed them all. Roll on the CPL....

razzele
21st Nov 2003, 10:14
Well, module 1 is over and results recieved...

I cant complain with a 6/7. i missed POF by a couple of marks! and managed to get my PPL during the 12 week course!

But i can say a big thankyou to NAC groundstaff for their excellent tutoring and sense of humour when the chips seemed down.

I cant complain But i can say a big thankyou

spitfire747
21st Nov 2003, 14:29
well i finally got the envelope i was waiting for and got 88% in Perf, so now have all 14 in the bag !!! yipee !!

a BIG thankyou to Richard at NAC for all your help and support and also to Alex at Bristol, thanks for all your help too and not forgetting Pugzi from Oxford

Roll on the CPL :ok: :ok:

QNH 1013
21st Nov 2003, 16:52
Spitty and Arrowhead, Congratulations, you've finished ! Spitty, thanks also for the feedback stuff you pointed me to a few weeks ago. Got my results today and got all six. Thank goodness I won't have to sit air law or op procedures again. I'm already working on the next batch for January. Must stay sober over Christmas and study study study.
QNH

spitfire747
21st Nov 2003, 18:19
QNH... you think the feeling of getting 6 passes is good, you wait till you get the 14th pass... the best in the world especially after so much hard work.
congrats to you and best of luck for the final exams, keep with it and be good to yourself, allow yourself half an hour off on Christmas day and a glass of shandy !

spitty

Chintito
22nd Nov 2003, 04:57
got mine thru today. i managed a disheartening 72% for G.Nav. It was the one i really wanted out of the way and worked most for. "$%^#*@&

Send Clowns
22nd Nov 2003, 06:37
If you want any help get in touch, chintito. Gen Nav is a real ******, and I have dragged a few people who were struggling through to decent passes.