PDA

View Full Version : Hour Building

Flying surfer
19th Nov 2003, 05:16
planning on heading out tot he US for some hour building/touring early next year (Jan/Feb). I haven't decided where to go yet but was wondering if there was anyone out there that wanted to join me, it gets boring buzzing around the skies for 30-40 hrs!

dsp1285
20th Nov 2003, 00:13
HI MATE.

I MYSELF AM LOOKING INTO TIME BUILDING AROUND END OF FEB, POSSIBLY EARLIER DEPENDING ON WORK COMMITTMENTS.

I HAVE 270 HOURS CPL/ MULTI IR ETC ETC, LOOKING TO BUILD 30 OR SO HOURS.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND ME AN EMAIL OR POST A REPLY....:ok:

<<Edit: Lower case, please, dsp. Upper case is classed as "shouting" - only for emphasis. Keygrip>>

ECHIE
21st Nov 2003, 00:01
Hi guys,

I have done some cheap hour building in Spain. In valencia and in madrid there are some good and cheap schools and Spain is a perfect country to fly.

Greetings,

Theo
[email protected]

aussie73
16th Dec 2003, 01:47
Hey guys,
A group of friends are going to florida to fly
there will be plenty of people to fly with if you guys don't have parnters to share cost's.
Aussie

wbryce
16th Dec 2003, 16:40
take your Girlfriends :D

Thats what i would do!

Mines is scared to fly so thats an exciting 30hrs :)

Loop... Hole
17th Dec 2003, 21:31
I'm looking at building multi-hours early next year also, and perhaps getting an FAA IR as well. Can I add my interest in any forming group..

Loopy :ok: (JAR CPL/IR 280 hours)

Tim_Q
12th Jan 2004, 22:04
Hi, have you folks made any plans? I am just trying to organise some rather last minute hour building myself, probably Florida from about the 9th Feb for 3 weeks. Trying to get the g/f along for the last week but will be going out on my own I should think.
Cheers,
Tim