PDA

View Full Version : Aviation regs. etc..

stwood3
27th Oct 2003, 13:02
Can you answer any if not all of my questions? Please give me any help you can.

Can you tell me what security program areas must be addressed by foreign air carrier security programs? I'm doing some research on foreign air carrier security.

Can you tell me which act resulted in the foreign airport assessment program, and then the four security issues it measures at foreign airports. I know one issue is those served by US Airlines, but I'm not sure about the others.

Can you tell me what security program areas must be addressed by foreign air carrier security programs?

If I were planning on becoming an airport owner/manager, what types of airport security functions would I be responsible for?

Can you explain to me the difference between State terrorism and State supported terrorism?

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

HZ123
27th Oct 2003, 18:03
You are requiring a lot of info here do you require USA , UK or EEC the list is endless. You might be better suited to see if you can do an attachment to an airport / airline 's compliance / conformance / safety and security dept. If it is UK you can go on to the DEFT / CAA web sites that you can sift thru some of the info. Good Luck.