PDA

View Full Version : with regards to HSBC and modular training

Kempus
11th Oct 2003, 18:34
Hi guys!

Done a search and couldn't find the info i was looking for. Basically i was looking at pilot training and been offered a job with BA in another area. Now its a fantastic company to work for and the directions i can go once with them is great so will be taking the job.

What i want to know is does anyone have any experience of getting funding with HSBC and still worked?

Your comments greatly appreciated!

kempus :)

Northern Highflyer
13th Oct 2003, 17:53
I am not quite sure where you are coming from with this post but if it helps, I have got funding from HSBC and am still working full time while I study.

Kempus
13th Oct 2003, 21:15
Hey there!

That was the reply that i was looking for. Basically looked thro all the leaflets etc and was wanting to double check that it said no where that the training had to be taken full time.

I'll send you a pm so i can get more details if thats ok with you!

stu

No. 2
14th Oct 2003, 01:14
Kempus,

That's right you don't have to train full time. I got a loan with HSBC towards the end of university and now I'm working full time. In fact, if I remember rightly, I didn't even have to show that I was enrolled on a course, unlike the Career Development loan where I believe the money is paid directly to the school.

As I and others have said on this subject, the response you get back from HSBC seems to depend very much on which branch you go to and what experience they have with the Professional Studies loan for pilot training. Something to bear in mind.

Best of luck.

No. 2

Mintflavour
15th Oct 2003, 06:20
got a HSBC loan and managed to get £16K, Money direct to my account no proof required of the part time course (CPL/ME) that Im currently doing.

hope that clears a few things up

Mint