PDA

View Full Version : The New TC East

Nogbad the Bad
10th Oct 2003, 06:35
With all the reported staff shortages, can anyone please enlighten me as to how TC are going to cope when training starts ??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jerricho
10th Oct 2003, 16:54
Us lazy ar$ed Heathrow controllers who only hold one validation are going to be talked into it...................

LostThePicture
10th Oct 2003, 17:47
Ooooof, that sounds bad! :eek:

But not, perhaps, as bad as having NO FREQUENCY for one of the new sectors, or has some bright spark sorted out that little chestnut? :ouch:

LTP

Nogbad the Bad
10th Oct 2003, 20:37
But not, perhaps, as bad as having NO FREQUENCY for one of the new sectors
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......when is "O" date ?? Seems that there is more than staffing problems to this little "nugget" ?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Topofthestack
13th Oct 2003, 18:27
As well as the R/T going up the spout, there's the little problem of no AAVA (additional attendances) agreement, as yet, after the end of December! No adequate pay rise this year so no new AAVA's!! No one to come in and replace those on the training means a heck of a lot of delays through CLN sectors me thinks! Now how to balance the little problem of possible CAA fines for delays and keeping the troops happy should be exercising Mr Everest's mind considerably!:

'When you have them by the balls, then you have their hearts and minds (and money) as well'!

Nogbad the Bad
13th Oct 2003, 20:09
Let's just hope that the Union doesn't "turn turtle" over this !!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Roger Dodge
14th Oct 2003, 01:13
It won't just be a case of not being able to open 1 sector on the new 'big' east. With no AAVA agreement, and the predicted shortage of staff to enable training to take place (up to 15 per watch short I believe), then unless something is sorted out, there cannot be any training because there will be nobody to man the TC sectors. :p :rolleyes: