PDA

View Full Version : Scottish BAA Airports landing fees?

Fancy Navigator
3rd Oct 2003, 02:13
Hi folks
Just wondering if any one knows exactly what the landing fees for light aircraft are for airports like Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow.... Heard it was quite expensive, but I do not have precise figures.
Thank you :cool:

flyingfemme
3rd Oct 2003, 04:58
Not sure of the actual costs but Execair (http://www4.execair.co.uk/) are the GA handling agents for all three. Quite epemsive, I think.....

Solo Hire
3rd Oct 2003, 06:16
Landed at Glasgow 2 years ago and got chung for £90 (landing fee plus madatory handling with Execair), plus the fuel was megga ching too. Recommend using Cumbernauld, Perth, or similar if you can.

Solo.

S-Works
3rd Oct 2003, 18:23
I flew a Senneca Turbo Twin into Edinburgh last week. For 24hrs it cost £105 including landing and parking. Fuel is £1.23 per litre. So as I recall the total bill for 24hrs with fuel was around £345!

Handling was provided by execair who were suberb. Everything is very expensive but at least the service by execair softened the blow a little.

The rest of our group flew into GlenRothies the other side of ther river that cost aboUt £15 all in.

The big airports are expensive but once in awhile it is nice to "play" amongst the big boys! We had a 737 at the hold and another on our tail on the approach.