PDA

View Full Version : Performance Brush-ups

Mike Oxbig
1st Oct 2003, 13:47
Does anyone know of a brush up course for the JAA Performance Exam? Currently distance learning, but finding it hard being a bit thick! Already hold a UK Licence, but only Perf E, so need the JAA qualification to complete the qualifications. Thanx.

VORTILON
1st Oct 2003, 22:42
MikeOx,

I went to Chris Perry at Oxford, did a day there for £100! but well worth it. Perf' was one of my weakest subjects during gnd school, but after the day crash course at OAT passed with 91%!! Give 'em a call.

spitfire747
1st Oct 2003, 23:33
Oxford one is apparently good, i need performance too for November but there is not enough demand yet to run the ocurse, perhaps if enough people call oxford they might put a course on

spitty :=

Mike Oxbig
5th Oct 2003, 16:24
Vortilon, thanks for the advice, and Spitfire, I agree. With 100+ views on this post, hopefully more people will ring Oxford and we can get a course on.

Phone in guys!

:O

spitfire747
6th Oct 2003, 06:53
hope so i got the exam booked for November the 3rd At Gatwick
need some extra tuition, lets hope they do a brush up on the 1st or 2nd

Spitty:ugh:

Mersea
6th Oct 2003, 22:55
I need the exam as well so will give Oxford a call.....

Mer :ok:

Mike Oxbig
9th Oct 2003, 00:42
Received my confirmation for the exam today - with 213 views, hopefully some more people have called Chris Perry to ask if he is running a course!:ok:

spitfire747
9th Oct 2003, 04:53
how about al those wishing for a brush up just put their names below and we can give chris a ring and see if he can do one on the 1st november
i think its 5 they need to get it going

Mike Oxbig
9th Oct 2003, 13:16
I spoke to Chris yesterday; he needs 10 to run the course. If those who are interested send me a private message, I can co-ordinate with him and if we get the 10, we are in business. Spifire, thanks for your message - reply on the way.:ok: