PDA

View Full Version : Oxford met brushup. HELP !

flyfish
23rd Sep 2003, 01:34
Can anyone tell me if there is a Saturday Oxford brushup this month, before the October exams.I understand they are run by the great John Standen, but when i phoned Oxford the lady i spoke to was neither helpful or knowledgeable.
I know John reads PPRUNE, but in case he doesnt before its to late, if anyone else has the info i need , i would be forever grateful.
Many thanks in advance.

spitfire747
23rd Sep 2003, 05:20
i know it maybe a little late.. but have you used the Oxford Met CD..??

oxford blue
23rd Sep 2003, 06:11
You probably spoke to someone in Customer Services instead of the Modular Office, which runs the one-day brush-ups.

e-mail [email protected] for details of one-day courses, telling Dena which course(s) you need. Or ring her on 01865 844334. OAT lay courses on when they're needed when they have sufficient demand. The more students who let OAT know that they're interested, the quicker they can lay on a course.

Metsys
24th Sep 2003, 04:12
Hi All,

The Oxford brushup course requires a minimum of five students to run. Currently we do not have five. Our students do not normally seem to want any extra tuition!

Anyone wishing to join a brushup couse in Met is advised to contact the modular department soonest.

If there are enough students, I will run a course on Sunday 28th Sept starting at 0900.

To discuss panic crams, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at home on 01295 710694.

John Sanden,
Met Instructor - Oxford Aviation.

flyfish
24th Sep 2003, 07:00
Thanks people for your replies.
Anybody else be interested in the above to get the numbers up,
if so please email me and i will speak to Oxford to get it sorted.
i think it will be well worth it. cheers

G-SPOTs Lost
25th Sep 2003, 03:18
Mr Standen

Still on the fags?

Thanks for the crammer Mar 99 and the subsequent 86%!

:ok:

Dean Johnston
25th Sep 2003, 17:09
Alan,

Check your PM's, I've got John Standens phone No's. It's not fair to publish them.

Dean.