PDA

View Full Version : Eurocontrol Holding Pool

windsock9
20th Sep 2003, 15:26
Hi, i have recently finished phased two at eurocontrol and HR have told me over the phone that i am to be placed on the reserve list. Medical results are unknown at this time and my score in the first round was 885 points. Does this mean i am guaranteed a place in the next recruitment month or is my shortlisting unique to this intake, and depend entirely on other peoples failing of medicals etc??? Thanks for help in advance! :)

WX Man
20th Sep 2003, 19:12
AFAIK, It goes in 6 month cycles. They will keep you on file for 6 months in "Group 2". This means that if anyone in if they don't find enough "Group 1"s to fill their courses, you will get a phone call. Most likely on a Friday, asking if you can be in Luxembourg at 08:30 on Monday morning!

NickM
24th Sep 2003, 16:05
Myself and 2 others on my course, which started in August, were due to start last February. For various reasons we delayed our start date. The February course had 6 'reservists' (all now doing very well). This is quite high though and on our course there is only one.
Hope that gives you a better idea of the situation.

I'm not joking sir
24th Sep 2003, 19:27
The letter I got said they keep you on the reserve list for two years. HR told us when we did phase 2 in June that the reserve list pecking order depends mostly on phase 2 results.