PDA

View Full Version : Britannia Assessment day

reac
19th Sep 2003, 18:16
Hi all,

Has anyone gone through the first stage assessment day for Britannia recently? Just wondered what to expect. Most of the info from the search engine is quite old (last year).

Some up to date info would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

REAC

GonvilleBromhead
19th Sep 2003, 19:46
Well done reac on getting the chance to go for Britannia. Sorry can't help with your question, but just wondered if you could let the rest of us know what kind of experience / hours you have ?There's a guy on the other bit of 'wannabees' started a Britannia thread too, might be worth checking it out.

All the best with it.

Gb.

reac
20th Sep 2003, 03:03
Hi Gb,

I have checked out the other thread, sounds very similar to my situation. I too got 'the envelope' this morning. As far as experience/hours goes I have 2000 total and an ATPL, I am an ex instructor now working as an F/O for a regional airline.

(I wonder if a moderator can link our threads??)

Cheers

REAC

StudentInDebt
20th Sep 2003, 17:46
AFAIK the selection process for Britannia hasn't changed for at least 4 years so any historic information on the site would still be valid.

If you are invited you should receive a breakdown of what is involved with your letter. Here's what I remember:

Day 1: Numerical and Verbal Reasoning, Psychological profiling (nothing sinister, just the usual questions about otters), Group Exercise and finally a group chat (not assessed just information about the company).

All takes place at East Midlands and lasts for the best part of the day.

Good Luck

Pilot Pete
21st Sep 2003, 01:33
reac,

check your pprune personal mail.

regards and good luck,

PP