PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate Postings

happydog222
17th Sep 2003, 03:37
Duplicate Postings
Will you guys please STOP doing duplicate postings of the same thread of more than one forum.

It really p***** me off when after going to the trouble of responding to your questions, we find the same question elsewhere - with, more often than not, the same answers (but from somebody else).

Think!! Which is the most appropriate forum for your question and post it - ONCE!!

If it's one of those oddball questions - and you don't know where to put it- give it your best shot. If the "board" thinks it should be somewhere else then the powers that be will move it for you.

If you have a response to this - please post it on here!

--------------------People are only stuck on this website and they would like a reply. why is that so difficult?? Keygrip, Im sure they dont do it on purpose!!! Everyone is here to learn afterall!!

FlyingForFun
17th Sep 2003, 16:26
Hmm - very strange thing for a second-time poster to be writing.

Happydog, although I agree with what you're saying - have you re-registered recently? Or are you just taking the p!ss? Because in the 1 day you've been registered so far, the only thread you've replied to isn't, as far as I'm aware, duplicated anywhere else.

Anyway, as I've suggested before, and moderators, I think, generally seem to agree with me - if a post really does belong in more than one forum, then post it in the most appropriate forum, and post a link to it in the others (or ask a moderator to do that if you don't know how).

FFF
--------------