PDA

View Full Version : When are sep exam results out ?

flystudent
12th Sep 2003, 04:03
My last one was last Thursday (4th) I did hear someone say they could be out as early as the 12th (tomorrow) ? anyone any info or views or is this a bit airy fairy ?

Flystudent

Dean Johnston
12th Sep 2003, 16:28
I sat some exams on the 5th June this year and the results were printed on the 13th June. So yes, that COULD be the case.

Me is 5hitting myself now!.

To add to this I have just spoken to a PERSON yes a PERSON at Gatwick and he informs me they will be out sometime next week, very vague with his answer.

Just another student
15th Sep 2003, 23:56
I think I am correct in saying that the results have to be sent out within 10 days, after the Friday of exam week. If the CAA have met this target, then (royal mail in mind) the results could well be with us tomorrow.

Good luck everyone

Dean Johnston
16th Sep 2003, 00:52
JAS,

My wife phoned the caa again today, same old story, they would'nt be any more precise than " They will be going out sometime this week"

If anyone does get them in the morning will you please let us know, Royal Mail don't visit me untill about 11.30 am.

Also its 10 working days from the end of the Friday, that means we've only been waiting 6 days ( including today ). So they could be as late as Saturday.

Just another student
16th Sep 2003, 01:42
So its 10 working days, damn they could be as late as Saturday.

:{

Gin Slinger
16th Sep 2003, 06:05
My wife phoned the caa again today, same old story, they would'nt be any more precise than " They will be going out sometime this week" That's the best they can do...any more and it might construed as....[shock and horror]...customer service!!

NineEighteen
16th Sep 2003, 16:05
If anyone does get them in the morning will you please let us know, Royal Mail don't visit me untill about 11.30 am.My postman has been and there's no sign of them this morning. :ugh:

Dean Johnston
16th Sep 2003, 16:11
Thanks for that 9-18, this gets worse with each day.

CAT3C AUTOLAND
17th Sep 2003, 15:34
Dean,

I know you are anxious, so I thought I would let you know, that postman Pat visited my house this morning, and no results.

This is like extracting teeth!

flystudent
17th Sep 2003, 15:40
Thursday is the day apparently, just spoke to instructor at the FTO I use and he's been chasing them. Fingers x'd

Regards

bombay b bandit
17th Sep 2003, 22:23
:bored:
well, just spoken with FTO who's been in contact with Gatwick, apparantly they've been delayed a couple of days (usually out on Weds) so looks like Doomsday is Friday 19th!

Just another student
17th Sep 2003, 23:29
I would guess that they have had a lot of queries regarding certain questions on the papers. I wish I had made a note of a couple, but at the time my mind was else where, like trying to answer the other 40 questions!

A couple of the ops questions were certainly not on our syllabus!

If I work on the basis they will be with us on Saturday, I think I won't be too far wrong.

Although, I have heard a rumour going round saying they won't be out untill a week next monday;)

flystudent
18th Sep 2003, 05:38
Been told posted today arrive tomorrow. OOHH

CAT3C AUTOLAND
18th Sep 2003, 14:48
Ladies and Gents,

Postman Pat delivered my results this morning, just thought I would let all of you know who are waiting on their results.

Good Luck.

Just another student
18th Sep 2003, 20:00
Well Mr.Pat took his time today, but the results came.

Good luck everyone :D

Dean Johnston
19th Sep 2003, 03:15
Yes, got mine today. Thats the magic !4/14. Good luck to everyone and bringgggggggggggggg.............on...........the............ ............................................................ ............................................................ ....................................................FLYING.. ................................

D.J.