PDA

View Full Version : TR include ME & IFR qualification ??

iaf_22
10th Sep 2003, 10:25
Hi all,
my IFR & ME qualification will end by 02/2004, i know i have to repass a check within the 3 months preceding 02/2004.

1) If i do the checks let s say in 05/2004, will those be the same check as if i did it before the expiration date ?? (with only difference that i wouldn't have a IFR & ME qualification between those..)
and what if i don't fly for 2 years... will it still be the same 1h30 check !? (i mean, is it possible to not fly for years and then sudddenly decide to go back to piloting and just have a small check to have back all the licences and qualifications !??!?!! (don't worry, it s FAR from my plans :) i 'm just wondering if it's possible...)

2) If i pay myself a TR on 737 NGs, does this TR include ME & IFR qualifications and the expiry date of the IFR & ME will be 1 year after my TR ????

3) Are the IFR check and/or ME check can be in a FFS ?

4) I've read in my Air Law syllabus, that the TR is valid for 1 year, and that 2 checks must be performed in a 12 months period... I guess that's why Airline pilot have proficiency check every 6 months... But let's say i do my TR today, my TR will still be valid in 330 days if if i do the second TR check in 331 days, right ?

Thanks a lot to anyone who could answer any of those 4 questions.. (please indicate wich question you answer..)
Best Regards,
iaf.