PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation near EFT

FlyingForFun
9th Sep 2003, 20:29
My CPL course at EFT is booked, and getting closer... and I need to start thinking about finding accommodation!

I'd rather not stay at the accommodation which EFT provide. Although I've heard nothing but fantastic reports about the school, the reports about their accommodation seem to be good but not fantastic. And I tend to like a little bit of luxury. Besides which, I'd rather not be tied to a school by the necessity of having to live there, even for a few weeks.

So - can anyone recommend anywhere to stay near EFT? I'm looking for somewhere where the rooms are comfortable but not necessarilly huge, with things like TV, phone, internet connection in the bedroom. Preferably somewhere that serves breakfast, and with a restaurant on-site. I don't want chandeliers in the lobby or anything like that - well, I do, but I can't really afford it. Ideally, a maximum of 10 to 15 minutes' drive from EFT.

Also, does anyone have a link to a good on-line street-map of the area? The few I've found have all been crap!

Thanks!

FFF
--------------

Keygrip
9th Sep 2003, 20:37
FFF - give me a clue (by PM or, even better, e-mail) as to your budget and I'll dig something out for you.

I live ten miles from EFT (visit them often) and five miles from their accommodation.

Send me your address - and I'll mail you a road map. What are you planning for "transport".?

When are you booked for??

FlyingForFun
9th Sep 2003, 22:32
Keygrip - check your e-mail!

Although when I pressed the Send button, it took me to a Password Recovery screen for some reason. Can you please let me know if you got my e-mail or not? If not, I'll have to re-type it.

Cheers,

FFF
-------------

p.savage
9th Sep 2003, 23:19
FFF, I use www.mapquest.com for driving directions and maps.
I think they are the best ones around, that I can think of.

----------------------------------

Keygrip, you have e-mail.

Cheers

Paul Savage

Keygrip
10th Sep 2003, 07:11
FFF - got it - but am not back at base until Sept 21st, so bear with me.

FlyingForFun
10th Sep 2003, 16:34
Ok, thanks Keygrip. And to everyone else who's offered advice, too (I'll try to reply to private messages individually when I've got a spare moment).

FFF
---------------