PDA

View Full Version : Astraeus Fleet Renewall

AIRWAY
9th Sep 2003, 19:03
Hi All

While reading the Flight International this week i have noticed a little article on Astraeus and their fleet renewall so that they can provide capacity and future growth, according to the article it's going to be either approx 10 A319 or B737-700 ... Does anyone have more info on this that they could share with us?

Many Thanks and good luck for Astraeus :ok:

rupetime
10th Sep 2003, 18:00
Good luck indeed, how refreshing to hear a good news story amongst the general doom we have all seen recently.

rt

AIRWAY
10th Sep 2003, 19:48
Hi Again,

Just had a quick look at this months Airliner World Magazine and for next month's edition there will be an article on Astraeus :ok: ;)

timmcat
10th Sep 2003, 20:10
Be interesting to see if they latch on to the Danny / Bruce / PPRuNe angle..

Herod
11th Sep 2003, 22:24
AIRWAY, can't help you with any details I'm afraid, but from down here at the coalface things are looking pretty good. Thanks for the good wishes.

mad_dog
11th Sep 2003, 23:38
Lets hope Astraeus will keep us us poor souls in mind who have paid for the type rating already with them. I would like to fly for them, they are a nice bunch!!

:ok:

AIRWAY
11th Sep 2003, 23:47
Hi Mad Dog,

I have the same opinion as you. And im also considering doing the type rating with them, not now but in a near future :}

If you don't mind Mad Dog maybe you could drop me a PM with a line or two regarding the Type Rating with them that would be appreciated.

Many Thanks