PDA

View Full Version : Ops and systems

Just another student
22nd Aug 2003, 21:17
Could anyone please point me in the direction of some example questions/feedback etc for the above subjects? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers:ok:

Hulk
22nd Aug 2003, 22:12
do you mean operations procedures???

Just another student
22nd Aug 2003, 22:20
Sorry about that, yes I mean Operational Procedures and AGK/Systems. Again this is for the UK set up.

Thanks

Just another student
23rd Aug 2003, 23:07
I really would appreciate anyone's advice regarding these two papers. Did anyone find any particular set of feedback helpful? What do the papers tend to focus in on? I hardly have any example questions for these two subjects, so I would find help useful.

Thanks guys

TheDrop
29th Aug 2003, 17:09
Justanotherstudent,

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

This is your first barrier. If you had an email address published, maybe someone would have emailed you something.

Just another student
29th Aug 2003, 21:19
People can if they wish to help, just by sending me a private email via this forum. That's how people have contacted me before. I just prefer not to publicaly list my email address, its just my preference.

Cheers

TurboJ
31st Aug 2003, 18:23
I think there is a 1000 question book for Systems, written by Keith Williams. Its available from all the pilot shops. Try tansair or pilotwarehouse.

Ops is one of those you have to sit down and learn. In my Ops exam they seemed to like questions on oxygen, transatlantic track system and wake turbulence. Those three topics seemed to go on forever and stick in my mind.