PDA

View Full Version : Bournemouth Commercial Flight Training.

The Original Jetpipe
22nd Aug 2003, 04:47
Hi All

I am interested in hearing about any comments that anyone has concering BCFT as a ground school and Flight Training provider.(CPL/IR).
Please feel free to PM me if you donot wish to post.

Thankyou in advance of any replies.
The Original Jetpipe.

Dufwer
22nd Aug 2003, 18:28
BCFT thread. (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98614) Not many comments but it's been done before.

D

colbackp
22nd Aug 2003, 20:19
We are about to sit the last 7 exams in September and Mohammed and I have passed the first 7 so on track. The staff are friendly and there is a long term businmess plan in place.
Come and see them as the numbers need to go up but that is due market not due to the standards; they always have time for questions in and out of the lesson and the environment is vital to your success. This environment has fostered our studies in a flexible way.
We are on target for the next 7 exams and so plan to complete the whole course an d14 exams in the target 6 months course. The other class who is sitting their first 7 at the same time are also doing well based on this week's mocks.
Going on to flying, I understand that BCFT flight training pass rates are the best around. The CAA examiners also share the offices at the flying side and that has to be a good thing.
Enjoy your course as I know we have and that is something to say when there is so much work to do.
Off to revise now!!
Regards
Peter

Wick Static
22nd Aug 2003, 20:44
Can highly recommend them, certainly from the groundschool point of view. Very friendly, helpful and commited instructors that prepare you well for the exams. I certainly have nothing bad to say about them and I don't think you will go far wrong if you decide to go there.

As for the flying, don't know as I haven't done any training with them, but friends that have been through have had few problems so guess it can only be a good thing.

Hope this helps.

dsp1285
23rd Aug 2003, 20:15
bcft is one of the best in the country in my opinion.

having started off training for multi ir at another school in humberside, ( NO NAMES MENTIONED) and then transfering to bcft, in less than 6 weeks i walked away with a 1st time pass and some spare change for the celebrations afterwards!

good luck

moku
23rd Aug 2003, 23:54
dsp1285.

That is good news as I start my flight training with them on Monday and was concerned with the lack of flying feedback on the school.

moku.

Ikkle!
25th Aug 2003, 18:09
Congrats dsp1285!!!!
You made the right move to Bournemouth from Humberside mate....solid proof with what you saved and the time it took you to complete all the complaints are justified...

The Original Jetpipe
27th Aug 2003, 15:55
Hi All

Just a note to say thanks for all the positive comments about BCFT.
Looks like a trip to Bournemonth next month!!
Best Regards
The Original Jetpipe.

P.S Anyone else got any comments on BCFT?