PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bruce Protocol Stress ECG.
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2017, 20:41
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dear Radgirl,
By a process of wondrous elimination I deduce that you must have been making a prejudicial reply to my earlier post, an occurrence which doesn't really surprise me because it's something you've frequently done before.
You would appear to be a most knowledgeable and qualified medical member of hospital personnel practising in New Zealand. As a medical professional posting on a pilots' medical network I do think that, if you're going to be vituperatively critical of people's postings, you should do so in a precise, informed and logical manner, diagnostic perhaps?
I would say to you that rather than accepting your invitation to complain that I have done nothing wrong, I'd rather invite you to tell me what I had done wrong. Please be so kind as to explain to me in the context of misleading insurers, abusing NHS equipment, dodgy doctors and dodgy hospitals, both NHS and private, the error of my ways so that I may yet learn how to be a legitimate, moral and ethical humble person albeit not a qualified medical person.

pistonprovost, Thank you so much for the support. I couldn't quite fathom how you could possibly have been included in the 'previous posters' although, I suspect for a moment there, that you were. Perhaps if I can be of further service you'd better pm me. I have to tell you right now though, that I wouldn't advise getting an orchidectomy on the cheapo although I know an ex NHS consultant in Nelson New Zealand who plays rugby.