PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Aviation Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2017, 20:32
badlander45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pinkus
If you happen to be a prospective CL850 f/o doing your research, there's probably enough here already to send you running for the hills. However, if you need further incentive to stay away, Nexus, being the class act that it is, hasn't told the person you're replacing they are getting shoved out the door. He knows of course, because unless you are related to the CEO, or happy being a big fish in a small (dirty) pond, you're checking job pages daily. Like me, he will probably be fired whilst out of the country to avoid actually having to pay him.
The same happened with me, except my plane was sold while I was on holiday. fortunately, I knew the plane was for sale through other sources, well beforehand and had made arrangements accordingly. Nexus tried to get me to come back and take an office job in order to get me to sign a new contract so they wouldn't have to pay severance on my current contract. It was fun for a couple of weeks to see their reaction to my offers. As my Grandfather used to say " I may have been born yesterday, but I stayed up all f@#$%*n night studying!"

Last edited by badlander45; 15th Nov 2017 at 13:19.