PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beware Jake McGoldrick
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2017, 15:49
parafinburner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jake

Originally Posted by cboxhot
Guys this has got to stop!
I personally was his boss for 2 years. He flew our B3's and mediums doing specialized lifting work at altitudes which others
had failed many times. His stick skills were precise his attention to detail and calculated planning whilst operating in high risk areas was the only thing that drove our operation department nuts.

He has since moved on and is working as a PMC for a major player in that industry, Its all very well to sit and criticize behind a user name and a key board without hearing or taking into account his side of the story.

I will be contacting Jake to make him aware of this thread and further more
if anyone thinks they can or is able to do the job he did and is happy to live in the Congo and West Africa unaided and unarmed then please PM me your CV and I will be happy to consider your application as well as post weekly to the helicopter community on your progress and ability.

Jake has written to us. He assures me his legal team overturned all the findings detailed above. Many thanks for contacting Jake for us Cbox. The IP address suggests you were within feet of him so I'm glad it was a simple task.
PPRuNe Towers
Jake was in contact with me and I was with him in Africa never flew with him as I was a Shorts 330 Pilot but people never complained then so why all the fuss now If he had done a bad job the boss would have not used him so stop slandering Pilot and get on with your own worlds any one doing Special Ops will see that it is hazardous and most people I know including jake need to be left alone unless you know this man