PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair cancella voli per mancanza di piloti
Old 13th Oct 2017, 19:38
RaymundoNavarro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Marxxx,

I hope you’re well and you don’t mind me contacting you.
As I’m sure you know we suffered a major rostering failure recently. Having fixed it, we are rolling out significant pay increases for Ryanair pilots of up to €22,000 / £22,000 for Captains.

With our new improved pay deals, our Captains can earn 26% more than Jet2 and 20% more than Norwegian. I have attached full details of our offering with sample comparison tables so you can see the full pay breakdown for yourself.

If you’re interested in discussing this further, including how you can increase your earnings by over 20% from 01 Nov, please contact us today. We would be delighted to hear from you and would be happy to address any questions you may have.

Dxxxxx Kxxxxxx
Pilot Recruiter at Ryanair

Dear Dxxxxx,
I do understand your desperation but I found quite annoying all the lies of the last few days especially from your CEO like:

"Pilots are over paid bus drivers"
"Pilots works only 18h a week"
"Pilots and cabin crew never paid for training in Ryanair"

Especially because I've been there myself for 6 years!

Another thing I'm an Active Captain in Norwegian and as well I'm participating in the recruitment process in Norwegian.

I found quite disturbing and disrespectful the comment of your CEO saying "Norwegian will not survive the winter or Norwegian has financial problems!!!"

Never the less your salary comparison it is not accurate and i can prove it with my pay slip the basic salary it is much higher than what you are advertising.

By the way thank you for the offer but it is not about the money you can offer me a million euro per year I will not go back to work for Ryanair it is a question of respect of the employee. Something that Ryanair never understood.

For the rest I wish you good luck with your recruitment and with your airline.

PS) let me know when you want to apply for Norwegian I will probably see you at the interview!

Best Regards

Marxxx