PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2017, 12:16
Yesse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ia1166
I have been here as a tre for 14 years. Just cruising along.

Talk to the horses mouth, not the back end. If you get my drift.

I am wondering how much is paying VNA for your words here. I could demonstrate that, if you are flying A321, you will be fired within 2 years, maybe earlier. The VNA from 14 years ago, is not the same VNA of today. Try to help your colleagues who are trying to make the biggest mistake of their lives, thinking that VNA still the same than 14 years ago. And all cases, not only one, starting from the SFO, were unfair and with no reasons. Just 60 days notice after 1,5 years working ( with the famous 5 years contract ). So they do what they want, when they want. If you want to encourage some colleague to come to this place with these future expectations, i think you are blind, or having an extra pay to clean the dirty clothes of your beloved company. About me, yes, as Captain i have same options than you, but i still have time, so i am looking for the best option, and i have a few already, so within one year or just a few days-months i will be far away from this place. Good luck for you, with your point of view, you will need.