PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - Don't do it!
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2017, 04:58
tripleslavin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definately on something anyway!! Just done a couple of years here and honestly although life isn't as bad as some make out, I wouldn't make the choice to come here again, no chance.

For someone to say that point No 2 about the medical is a "who cares" point says a lot about the posters grasp of reality.

Medical in EK is not like any other company I've worked for, like a lot of stuff here its self regulated. Its the worst I've seen. Theres practically no cover outside of Dubai, so get your leg cut off in the nations capital, Abu Dhabi you have to hop to Dubai to get it back on!! Most major companies here have proper medical insurance that you can take anywhere, even if its just proper cover in the UAE, not at EK. Direct billing is becoming less and less as the hospitals are fed up dealing with these people.

Why is it if you have a pulled muscle the first thing they want to do is an alcohol test........

The days of making money in property in Dubai are long gone, you'd need your head tested to invest here right now, but then again the medical cover wouldn't cover it......