PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nashwan
Thread: Nashwan
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2017, 16:35
aviatorno1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVERYONE GO AND GET CONNECTED BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr Dato Seri Shin Thomas

Both mobile numbers of the owner are currently out of service. The landline number rings, but no one responses. The Company is not registered under eMigrate System. Hence, further details may kindly be provided or workers maybe advised to visit the Consualte with their grievances. The attachment is too tiny and not visible at all.

Warm Regards,

A. Javed

Labour & Welfare Section
Consulate General of India
Al Hamriya Diplomatic Enclave
P.O Box: 737, Dubai
UAE
Tel: 04 3971 222/ 04 3971 333 Ext: 283

Sent: 29 September 2017 23:45
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];[email protected]
Subject: Nashwan Aviation LLC- Dubai SAVE PLEASE!!!!

Dear All Concerned,

This is a request to save human from being misused for self sake in Dubai,UAE by Nashwan AviationLLC.

Please note there are lot of expats with majority Indians are being misused for their jobless situation.

These people have not been paid from last 9 months also some from many years. All these people are provided with assurances from Owner Brig Gen Saleh Mohammed Omer Al Adirous that the salary will be given soon although non has been paid from a single day they joined.

Owner has no money but only false promises every time as confirmed to me.

Everyone is provided with dummy contracts and visit visas and NO WORK VISAS to ensure work is carried all the way.

Please save these people who have police cases due loans, rentals not paid with false assurances of salaries will be paid soon.

Please find documents enclosed and e-mails below.

Please save all URGENTLY!!!!

Office Address : 16 Floor Al Moosa Tower Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Owner Contact : 0506410785/0561382141/044062670
Trade License no: 773249 from Dubai Economic Development

Dear all,

This is with reference to my previous mail regarding salary payments.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I shall be unable to remit the pending and current salaries today, although I am working diligently on the same, and hope to effect the same with minimal further delay.

I appreciate your continued patience and tolerance, and assure you that I am working very hard towards resolving this issue shortly.

Regards,
Saleh
-----------
Dear all,

With regards to salary remittance(s), kindly send me your bank account details, at your earliest convenience. Any staff members who are yet to open bank accounts in the UAE, shall be paid their due salaries by cash cheque.

Kindest regards,
Deb