PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nashwan
Thread: Nashwan
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2017, 18:42
aviatorno1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A group of All Cheaters begin Nashwan aviation and fought to end in crisis.

Debottom(https://www.linkedin.com/in/debottom...rjee-2a403b25/) left Nashwan with a fight between jokers,

Chairman is helpless to pay the staff now

and

THIEF commercial officer Dato Seri Shiin Thomas (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dato-ser...m-6b933018/)is a loser of all time.

A bunch of losers, cheated the innocent people without paying them for months and spoilt young ones careers and life.

God always watches and these three jokers who spoilt the careers of people will surely end up to bear the atrocities of Hell in this world with all sickness and distress around their life.

[al-Baqarah 2:256]

And Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Whosoever does righteous good deeds, it is for (the benefit of) his ownself; and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself. And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves.”

Then only they shall realize, what crime they have committed and bear the atrocities of their deeds to eat up young ones hard earned money.

Dear all,

This is with reference to my previous mail regarding salary payments.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I shall be unable to remit the pending and current salaries today, although I am working diligently on the same, and hope to effect the same with minimal further delay.

I appreciate your continued patience and tolerance, and assure you that I am working very hard towards resolving this issue shortly.

Regards,
Saleh
-----------
Dear all,

With regards to salary remittance(s), kindly send me your bank account details, at your earliest convenience. Any staff members who are yet to open bank accounts in the UAE, shall be paid their due salaries by cash cheque.

Kindest regards,
Deb