PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eye / PIC / DeVere / Acuma et al - Zurich Vista UAE
Old 26th Sep 2017, 09:11
RevoBlu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Everyone.
I'm not a pilot I'm ATC at SHJ. I got into a fund with Friends Provident through Devere back in 2014. I had the 20 yr plan. I never reached beyond my 18 month initial payments because I raised the amount I put in a year after joining. I stopped all payments middle of last year Thank God. But I've been letting the fund just sit there. It's not earning or losing. I put in a total of $25 thousand US Dollars over that time. The statements are saying its worth $34 thousand now. I just started research on this topic last night and have been up for 7 hours straight in front of my laptop researching these overseas scams and reading a lot from Andrew Hallam and his advice. Bought the book on Kindle.

I just found your thread here on the topic. Thanks for the great info here. I'm going to take out what I can even if its $500 dollars and just take the hit on the rest. $25k is a lot of money to just give away to someone but to take the pain and heartache off my back its worth it. I'll make it back in salary in a few months. That's how you have to look at it. There's so many stories out there of people losing over $70 thousand dollars but they knew it was worth it to just get out. Now Devere is Acuma, I sent an email to Acuma in Dubai and it got returned address does not exist. Now its being taken over by that RB company.. RB122432 whatever the hell..

I have a co worker that is with Zurich I told him about all of this last night, I told him stop sending them money right now. Look at this crap..its a scam..I just hope he heeds my advice.