PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ultralight aircraft 2 strokes to be banned
Old 13th Sep 2017, 23:55
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AnotherRedWineThanks
The idea that is irrelevant.

Pilots on an A380 are less than 1.27% of the people on board, so does that make them not worth considering when discussing aviation safety?

I find it odd that some pilots seem not to be able to grasp the concept of leadership.

Yes you must be a pilot that cant think or read. If we remove the exports we nothing. Why are we being being used for the over peoples useage.

Worlds population approx 7.5 billion. Australian population 25 million. Do you really think we make a difference. If we all stoped tomorrow we make not a difference. Even the chief scientist was ask can we make a difference if we stoped 100& of emisions he said no. Then ask what if we go to 50% emision stopage. He said i think ive already answered that question. For every $1 extra that spent on electricity bills it $1 less that spent to give my kids your kids ypur family work. We now going to be held to ransom by AGL as predicted some time back. To put wind turbines up to comply withe liddel removal will take a min of 2400 3mgw turbines. But will provide not 1 watt of base load power.