PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Aviation Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2017, 08:08
Flying_D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trend monitoring

I am sorry you find my screen name "dubious". I do not find it any more dubious than freefly_rulz, do you? Now that we have the small talk out of the way, how about addressing some issues? How about the trend of people leaving the company without giving notice just to get their last months pay? This trend appears to be driven by the fact that people who have resigned, professionally, get nothing they are owed. As VVIP Crew noted emails have been ignored and calling the office results in either no answer or being told to expect a call back and never getting one. Another trend. This is also first hand knowledge not rumour.

Also, given that you seem to be the only positive voice amongst many, how do you think the aviation community will react to your comments? Maybe there is another trend here? The group of discontented former employees who don't get paid what they are due seems to be another growing trend from Nexus. Rather than towing the company line you should assess the trends and see them for what they are. I will be happy to discuss this with you personally when I receive the money I am owed. Given it has been so long already this conversation will most likely never happen.

These websites are a place for people working in aviation to share opinions and personal experiences for others to view. As these are my opinions, it is left to the reader to interpret them as they like. No professional is going to accept or reject employment based off one bad "review" of a company. But where there are many bad "reviews" it may make them think twice.