PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Aviation Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2017, 14:27
VVIP Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flying_D
Rumour has it that Nexus flight operations are losing aircraft. The last one I heard of was a Gulfstream from Dubai. I think the crew went with the aircraft and haven't received their final pay. There are a group of flight attendants and pilots who have resigned and not been paid their last months salary or any end of service benefits. I also have heard of other contracts being lost. Sounds like there is no money! Given that Nexus is not doing what they are obligated to do I find it hard to believe that freefly_rulz is coming to their defence! Especially as they have resigned from a bad situation before. I guess it only counts if it is happening to you. Here's your post to jog your memory: http://www.pprune.org/african-aviati...ml#post4745037
Interesting that "freefly" saw it fit to respond in such grave detail to someone " who hide(s) behind first post nicknames with dubious intentions"and yet blatantly pass over the comments regarding non-payment whilst so many crew emails are being blatantly ignored - day in and out - in regards to this issue.

Flying D, I can confirm that the Gulfstream was lost during my tenure. My own project was lost 2 weeks after I left. I was not aware that the Gulfstream crew have also been denied payment. I'm sure that equally, as a group of consummate professionals they are also feeling insulted by the lack of payment for services rendered. It has now been 15 weeks since my departure and no sign of any payment - for any of us - it was a large project. The complete lack of response from the office it seems; continues to represent crew experiences across the board.

I feel as if sites such as these provide professional crew with a vehicle to keep other crew aware of the pitfalls of considering working for such companies. I believe as crew, we have a social and ethical responsibility to report company policies such as the reoccurring, poorly managed and duplicitous standards at Nexus Flight Operations.

On a lighter note, I can imagine our ex-Chief Pilot thinking "How you like me now?" which does provide me with at least some comic relief! God bless him.