PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2017, 12:41
MichaelBluth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fratemate
Hobbit has hit on the reasons why and there are significant numbers leaving or have left, certainly compared to the past. But, 21 is a complete load of garbage, as is 'something close to that' and it does us no good whatsoever to have silly numbers bandied around that bear no resemblance to the truth. If we come out with nonsense then any of the Company or agency stooges that read these threads just laugh at the ridiculous rumours and fail to take any notice of the genuine concerns and reasons for people leaving. In a company that is as small as AJX if two pilots left in one month it would be significant and if that happened for two or three months then it would be huge enough for any stooge to sit up and take notice. We DO have those sort of numbers leaving and the reasons DO need to be addressed. Those are real numbers, 21 (or close) is just complete rubbish.
Thanks. I wasn't trying to spread false rumors or stir the pot, I was just genuinely interested. NCA has lost a significant amount of pilots in the last six months (I was one of them), causing concern over there for very similar reasons.