PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Aviation Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2017, 17:47
VVIP Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nexus definitely will not pay....

I know of 4 crew that have absconded/resigned right after pay day (all within 3 months). All with the knowledge that this is the only way to ensure at least part of their work is remunerated.

I myself needed to attend meetings, so I was unable to stay past the due date for my last salary - let alone final payment. My last pay check was actively stopped and I have received one email in the past five weeks to indicate a last salary/final settlement which is completely incorrect. I have had no formal response from HR regarding this matter for 3 weeks, despite sending many emails and reaching out to two managers.

Others have refused to leave the country until final salary/settlement has been taken care of. I wish I had been in a position to do that!

I wish I could say something positive, as I could from my last job. The only thing I can do is warn you against the company. There are plenty of other jobs out there. My advice would be to exhaust those options before even considering a job here.

I have been deeply saddened to see the treatment of both myself and fellow crew over the course of my tenure and as you can see from above - this is not new for Nexus. I left on mutually beneficial terms, but to get any response regarding payment is proving impossible. Fair pay for fair work done doesn't seem to be something the company adheres to - they play by their own rules......

Last edited by VVIP Crew; 29th May 2017 at 00:25. Reason: To add