PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2017, 16:00
Naxnax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bonniehealy
Hi Naxnax,

I've also applied for Melb base too, so hopefully we will meet at an assessment day soon (if we're lucky!)
I have spoken to a few person who currently work for qantas and also in this thread. The recruitment process is so long so if we are successful it's very unlikely that we would be attending ground school this year, more like start/ middle of next year
I was also told a lot of the new recruiting is for the Dreamliner...
I think that if you have flown before you receive a video interview sooner, but hopefully we get an email next week x
Hi Bonniehealy
I hope that we both make it to the next stage. But as I understood from other people it's a really long process!!! As some just starting the ground school in May after 1 year from the date that they've applied. I have flown before for international airlines but the process was different and took around 4 months but every airline is different, do you know what kind of questions are in online interview I believe that's the important part of the recruitment so we have to pass that to get to the AD! I never done the online interview and have no idea what to expect.
I really hope to see you soon!! haha
Good luck xx