PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2017, 22:45
16down2togo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just had the long IAH layover twice in the last 2 months, once with new guys who wanted to see the world and it was a blast and once with older guys who didn't show up once because they stayed in LUX time.
Don't try to fight a war against people which are joining now about the fight you have lost against management. The reasons for joining CV might be different from when you did it and certainly it's not these persons fault what conditions are there now but rather ours.!
since we desperately need new colleagues I'd appreciate any motivated new hire over an overly frustrated old one which still doesn't have the gut to leave a situation he sees as unbearable, which doesn't mean I do support it, but it's the status quo we have to fight and it doesn't help to sit there and quote you did it all right and every body else does it wrong.
In the history of CV there have been numerous different contracts which where always leveled at one point. Was it only mr you which joined at the right point and were you always in the front line fighting for it???
I'd like to see that you are one of the guys which actively fight in the union, otherwise, what are you complaining about?
I will surely not join you in the bashing of young colleagues which do join for a reason that you can't judge.
Again this is not to support what is going on in the company, but to blame it to the new hires which do take an opportunity, is the wrong approach.
It is the current situation we do have to fight for all our well being, not the new members which are certainly not responsible for it.
Frustration will not bring you any further my friend, it might just impact your professional judgement.