PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Track and Balance Troubles
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2017, 15:55
ring gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
500e,

Appreciate your support.....totally agree with you.

Nooby, If you are talking about RBI in Dubai they use the same Static Balance approach as does Avion....just that Avion made it much earlier than RBI did and is probably backed by a little more research. RBI built theirs themselves if I'm not mistaken. However I think you will find the Avion USBF far more flexible and operator friendly.....useable on any hangar floor or flight line not requiring air conditioned environments tor draft free area.

All I strongly suggest is you do the research and tell me who is correct.

To clarify the your inference that AW/Leonardo sought permission I am prepared to stand on stack of bibles and can prove one of their engineers in Apr 2008 downloaded the same information from the web site. AW even admitted to it in email to the offence and said they would change their documentation. If you like I can email you the letter of demand and their email replies if you remain of the belief they sort permission.....far from it....

Be very very careful about believing in OEMs as if they are Gods. Don't believe all the information they release as unchallengeable facts or unassailable truths....they are after all, protecting their bottom line. Treat everything with healthy scepticism and always ask that magic question.........."why"....then wait for the answer and ask if it makes sense or is it B/S..t.

Once again....read the web sites and tell me I'm wrong.

Sorry to Steve for highjacking your thread...I hope you have got some info to help you with your original Q ref the types and the equipment you mentioned

Cheers
RG