View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2017, 17:38
AerialPerspective

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by DutyofCare
HEY AerialPerspective = you are on the MONEY SPORT

Where can we VOTE 4 YOU

AerialPerspective: Where is the ACCOUNTABILITY WITHIN V PLS
Thanks DoC... there is no accountability. I was almost chloroformed by meetings where an endless drone of weasel words were spilled out but that never lead to anything happening. The thing is the truth will out eventually and slowly it's happening... the TT debacle over DPS, the lack of profit for 5-6 years. You are too kind but I come from a family tradition of airlines and of logic and straight talk... I have zero time for weasel words and for people who flit around like weasel word sprouting parrots and actually know absolutely nothing about management or the business they're in... if I was in charge of that company you would see a completely different approach. Honesty, reality and logic would trump everything else and anyone who dared to say 'going forward', 'reaching out', 'how's things in your space', etc, would be donated to the long line at Centrelink. I'm not for entitlement mentality but just logic and that stupid rule does not pass the logic test... there is simply no logical justification for someone like that to present an argument about crew traveling down the back (which might be believable if properly thought through and argued) then to turn around and say 'but I can'. It not only doesn't pass the logic test, it doesn't pass the stink test. Just imagine an impartial judge at a royal commission after a serious incident, quizzing as to why the tecch crew were not allowed the best and most comfortable seat available while the CEO flew up the front. I dare say the person responsible would be pilloried. Imagine the reaction of relatives if something awful happened if they found out that it might not have if the crew were more rested and when they found out that the CEO was flying in that cabin... just look at the reaction over the other CEO leaving DXB and that is in a company where T/Crew do get to travel up the front - that incident was minor compared to the other situation across the road. It just completely frustrates and glad to not be a part of it anymore.